l’évolution de la cybersécurité
1. Les différents passages de la cyber sécurité durant ces dernières 30 années
2. Les futurs défis auxquels les entreprises devront faire face
3. L’importance de la cybergouvernance dans la stratégie des entreprises
La particularité des petites entreprises
1. PME et startup les b-a-ba
2. Les pros/cons pour chacune Startup VS PME
3. se préparer à la croissance
Mise en place du plan cybersécurité
1. Comprendre sa structure et les actifs à protéger ( le qui fait comment et pourquoi)
2. Les objectifs et priorités
3. La nécessité du outsourcing
As far as business applications are concerned, the purchase is usually handled by the CXO team, the installation and distribution of the software is handled by the IT team/partner, but who is responsible for ensuring that your employees and collaborators actually adopt or proficiently use this tool?
Successful adoption requires change in people, processes and technology.
During this conference, Abdelkarim will share with you his experience as well as the Framework that structures how to:
• Develop a culture around a business application to maximize ROI
• Evolve your business strategies through agile delivery of business applications.
• Structure your approach to self-service application adoption.
• Make sure your companies are mastering the tool and develop a centre of excellence.
The era of the automobile has seriously degraded the quality of urban life through costly travel and visible environmental effects. A new urban planning paradigm must be at the heart of our road map for the years to come, the one where, within minutes, inhabitants can access their basic living needs by bike or on foot. In this talk, I’ll recount some data-driven projects we conducted at QCRI to improve general mobility in the fast-growing city of Doha and show how these projects developed into real solutions used by thousands of taxi and delivery drivers for routing, mapping, and travel time estimation. In the second part, I’ll focus on some novel insights into the interplay between the distributions of facilities and populations in various cities that maximize accessibility over the existing road networks.